Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Adorable Little Man and Mustache Themed Birthday Party

Adorable Little Man and Mustache Themed Birthday Party
     Yes I did just post about Eli's Monkey Party. It was his first first birthday party, and this was his second.first birthday party.  It was kind of good that not everyone could make it to one party because I was torn between party themes. This way I got to use them both!  I tried to make it a little easier by using the same colors for both as well: red, aqua, and chocolate brown.


     We had streamers and balloons, and I made a cute little Mr Eli tie banner.  I was also able to reuse the ribbon banner I had made for the high chair since Eli didn't completely destroy it the first time!

+

+



     Before we could start eating Eli decided it was time for him to open presents.  Any clothes he came across got thrown to the side in favor of toys or books.  He was pretty annoyed when Nathan wouldn't let him play with every toy before moving on too.








    Eli was pretty happy to eat dinner too. I tried to come up with food that seemed manly, so we had sliders, little smokies, pretzels, and bow tie pasta salad as well as fruits and veggies.  As usual Eli's favorite seemed to be the watermelon.  I think he even ate some of the rind.




     Desserts included chocolate tie or mustache cupcakes, ice cream, and chocolate mustache suckers.  I think everyone really enjoyed the suckers!  Eli had a bite of my sucker and then proceeded to beg sucker from other people (who I am sure couldn't say no).





  

   
     By the time he got to his cake I think he was too full to eat much.  He did, however, do a good job destroying it; it seems half of it ended up on the floor.




  
  

     After most everyone left Eli had a good time playing with his toys and playing peek-a-boo under the tablecloth.



     Somehow he also found some icing to get into!


      I think overall he had a good day, and that evening he got to try his new nightlight too.


     I was a little sad when I remembered the straws I had made after the party was over! The girls will have fun using them though.

  





Follow along, so you don't miss a post! 

  follow life with moore babies on facebook follow life with moore babies on pinterest follow life with moorebabies on Instagram follow life with moore babies RSS Feed follow life with moore babies through twitter follow life with moore babies through email follow life with moore babies through Google+ follow life with moore babies on stumbleupon

Bottom Ad [Post Page]